(Copied from ASME. Link is below.)
2018 International Technical Conference and Exhibition on Packaging and Integration of Electronic and Photonic Microsystems (InterPACK)
InterPACK is the premier international conference for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronics packaging and heterogeneous integration. It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). The international nature of the meeting has been highly beneficial in promoting global interactions between Industry and Academia. Due to the changing landscape and in order to maintain the competitive edge and leadership, going forward, InterPACK will be held annually. We are grateful for the continued co-sponsorship of The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME) from the beginning of the InterPACK series.
InterPACK 2018 will be held from August 28 – 30, 2018 at the Hilton San Francisco, CA. The Call for Papers is now out. In addition to paper presentations and exhibits, InterPACK 2018 will include panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, keynote and technology talks by prominent speakers, and a Joint Industry, National Laboratory, and Academia poster session. We are currently accepting poster and technical presentation only abstracts as well as abstracts for full-length technical papers.
- Be a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Structural and Physical Health Monitoring, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Energy Storage, Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
- Seek a broad international attendee list that includes academia, industry, research institutes, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Provide value through invitation-only presentations by colleagues in industry, national labs, and academia.
- Aim at dissemination of the highest quality papers. We will follow a rigorous paper selection process. Conference will allow time for technical discussions in paper sessions (4 to 5 papers/90 minutes session), which will be followed up with an ASME Journal of Electronic Packaging (JEP) special issue.
- Provide interactions between students and colleagues in industry, national labs, and academia. This enables early-career training, helps foster collaborations, and enables future employment for students in these institutions.
- Include an exciting student poster session competition to encourage active participation of graduate students at the conference. We are hoping to provide travel grants to a large number of students who participate in the poster session competition.
- Aim at delivering tangible value by providing networking opportunities with industry visionaries, funding agency leaders, leaders from research consortia, start-ups, and vendors/exhibitors.
Heterogeneous Integration: Micro-Systems with Diverse Functionality
Servers of the Future, IoT, and Edge to Cloud
Structural and Physical Health Monitoring
Power Electronics, Energy Conversion, and Storage
Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Industry, Government Lab and Academia Posters
To keep up with the tradition of past InterPACKs, we will heavily rely on participation and contribution from our community to fill out conference leadership, track and session chair positions. If you would like to contribute to the conference or need additional information, please contact the Conference Chair, Kaustubh Nagarkar, email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at San Francisco, CA in August of 2018!
Link to page from ASME: https://www.asme.org/events/interpack